The following information may be useful when planning your group visit:
1) Groups are defined as an organized gathering of 15 people or more.
2) Groups planning visits must notify the Aerodrome at least two weeks in advance before visiting to be eligible for group discount. In addition, a firm commitment must be received at least one week before visiting. If you are planning the use of our Courtyard display area, be advised that it is available only on a ‘first come, first served’ basis unless a minimum deposit is received by the Aerodrome to reserve it.
3) All members of the group should meet at the entrance/ ticket booth at the same time. Each guest is issued a wristband that must be worn on the wrist at all times.
4) One representative from the group should handle the planning of the visit and admission fees for the entire group. Please be prepared with an accurate head count when paying for any additional guests above your commitment at the ticket booth.
5) Final payments may be made in advance or on day of visit. Please make checks payable to ‘ORAA’ (Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome Airshows) if your visit is for the weekend air show. Make checks payable to ‘Rhinebeck Aerodrome Museum’ if your group visit is specifically to tour the museum on a weekday.
6) Guided tours of the Museum are available with prior arrangement. Tours last approximately one-hour.
7) The air shows take place on Saturdays and Sundays from mid-June through mid-October. The gates for both the Museum and the Aerodrome open at 10am, lunch is available. There is one air show performance each day at 2:00pm, Biplane Rides are offered before and after the show.
8) Air shows are weather permitting. Rain checks are distributed if weather prohibits performance of air show. Rain checks may be redeemed at future shows, they have no expiration date.
9) Bus parking area is located near the main entrance.
Discounts and coupons are limited to one per person. They cannot be combined or shared.
GROUP RATES / PER PERSON
Visitors Weekend AirSHOW & Museum Children (5 and under) FREE Juniors (6-12) and Scouts (in Uniform) $2 TEENS AND SENIORS
(65 AND OVER)
$10 Adults $15
• Weekday museum admission is 50% of above rates.
• For bus tours the driver and one escort are free.
Above subject to change without notice.